Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A. Al A. is offline

Default Large heat sink needed

azotic wrote:

Thank for the offer, another memeber of RCM has sent me a couple of
heatsinks. Hopefully they will be big enough to keep things cool. In case
they are to small i will take dons advice and build one.

Thanks Again.
Tom.

No problem, just trying to "help out the cause" so to speak.
I just stumbled on your post about this the other day, sounds
interesting. I was contemplating doing something similar, never quite
got to it as cheapo VFD's seemed to find me when I needed them.

Have you posted any details anywhere? I would really like to have a
look at what you have done thus far.

Good luck,
AL