Eno Case

Default Thermostatic or electric shower from combi

Thanks for that info Christian.

Just to be clear, you compared the ( 80k btu = ) 24kw from the combi to 10kw
from the electric and did the ratio to get 10lpm versus 4 lpm?

If that's the performance difference then I think there's no question which
I should use. It's in a one bedroom flat, just me and my girlfriend, so
even the supposed downsides of running the shower from the combi won't
bother me with that performance.

The shower I'm about to replace is only an 8kw, so presumably I'll see even
more benefit from using a thermostatic.

Thanks again Christian.

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone got direct comparisons - e.g. is a thermostatic shower from
an 80k btu combi definitely more powerful than even a 10kw shower?

80K BTU is around 24kW. In terms of shower performance, this will be a
change from approximately 4 litres per minute to 10 litres per minute.

Christian.