Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default two sinks?

ransley wrote:
On Aug 8, 7:04 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
yawnmoth wrote:
I was in a French hotel, recently, that had two sinks - one where
you'd expect, in the counter, and another beside the bathtub - shorter
than even you'd expect a toilet to be. Here's a pictu
http://www.geocities.com/terra1024/sink.jpg
The toilet was in a separate room.
Anyway, my question is... what's the point of this second shorter
sink?

Foot washer for Muslims? There's a lot of 'em in France.

If it were a bidet, it would have a fountain type water dispenser rather
than a faucet.

Its a bidet, its shorter than a toilet, its no kiddy sink and you sit
on it, them french and their butt washing machines because they are to
lazy to shower, I saw alot of them in 3 years over there. I even saw
in use the Hole In The Floor, you are supposed to aim your ****
standing, into a 8" hole and not hit your pants.

No, not standing, squatting. Something us Amurricans are seldom capable
of, past the age of 10 or so. The standard method of taking a dump in
the 2/3 of the world where modern plumbing is a recent innovation. At
least when you take a dump in the woods, you can use a tree trunk to
lean against.

--
aem sends...