Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Info on SWR amp required

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:06:07 +0100, "Ron(UK)"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Hi chums

Does anyone have, or can point me to towards a circuit diagram
(Schematic) for an SWR Baby Blue bass amp.

At this point all I need to know is the value of the Master Volume pot.

Cheers
Ron(UK)

Sometimes the Wayback Machine can dig up stuff that is no longer on
the Web. Unfortunately, this time it turned up nothing useful. :-(

Anyway for old times' sake ...
http://web.archive.org/web/199706301...m/vintage.html

Here's a pic of Baby Blue 1:
http://web.archive.org/web/199706301...babyblue1.jpeg

.... and Electric Blue:
http://web.archive.org/web/199706301...babyblue1.jpeg

I notice Arfa's links point to two schematics that both use a 50K
master volume pot on the output of an op-amp. The wiper drives a
second op-amp configured as an inverting unity gain amp with 10K
resistors in the input and feedback paths. If your amp uses the same
design philosophy, then I think 50K would be a good bet.

- Franc Zabkar