Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] fyi@repair.org is offline

Default Dell W3000 Problem with Power Supply

I thought I had repaired this Dell W3000's power supply , but
after about 20-30 minutes the power light goes out (no video or audio)
and the power light comes back on (sound and video returns for a sec.).
IOW, the power goes off and then back on. Over and over again with a few
seconds in between.

All the voltages appear to be correct. I'm just not sure if it's the power
supply or
logic board. I replaced the bridge Rect.(it was shorted), 20N60 Transistor
(shorted), Controller IC (shorted). and a couple of
Schottky Diodes. This could be heat related.

Any help or direction on this would great!!!!

TIA