Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FedEx Freight

"M.Paul" wrote in message
Before shipping Grizzly sent an email asking me to agree to shipping
terms which included a statement that the driver would not assist in
unloading the package from the truck. I figured that it was just BS and
agreed.

Well that was dumb.

Not only would the driver not assist, they wanted $50 to operate the
lift!!!

That is BS. It would only take the driver a few minutes and get him a tip.
I have to wonder if you were maybe a little feisty when you learned the
driver would not help so he decided to be a prick about the lift gate. If
you specify lift gate delivery there is often a charge for it as they have
to send a trailer that is equipped. Never had a driver with one that was
equipped hesitate to use it though.