Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32753 Ignoramus32753 is offline

Default I am on Amtrak Zephyr going to California

On 2008-08-08, Jim Chandler wrote:
Ignoramus32753 wrote:
It actually looks nice and comfortable so far. The trip should take 2
days. I am traveling with my 7 year old.

Enjoy the trip. You will be seeing some very beautiful country along
there. Too bad you're going to be so far north.

thanks... we are taking lots of pictures...

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/