Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Ford plant that the union won't allow in the US

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

snip

As an object of study, you're wasting your time. I reluctantly admit to
being disingenuous in many of my statements about unions, politics,
economics, society and such. Sometimes, my main goal is to provoke, mock
or entertain. I'm inspired by some of the more ridiculous remarks from
the usual suspects to make stereotypical remarks from an opposing view.
There sure are some easy marks readily available! I have to confess that
your perception, the product of what I have presented over the years, is
the result of my whim and mood.

On one hand, it's a relief to know you're not as stupid as you sometimes
appear to be. d8-) On the other hand, it's disappointing to learn that
you're really a troll. d8-(

--
Ed Huntress

Zing, and Zing...it doesn't count coming from a abortion loving,
anti-business, God hating, tax & spend, hate the rich, amoral, evolutionist,
wealth redistributing, gay loving, global warming, union minion, misguided,
lying, cheating, move-on.org, fringe, lemming, "hope and change" liberal!