Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default FWIW - OT MESSAGE HEADERS

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
What I'm saying is that with Bill Gates illegally monopolizing the PC
operating system scene for the past 30 years, instead of healthy

Funny how you have no compunctions about criticising Gates and his
contribution to the computer world, yet your headers show that you feel
quite comfortable using Windows software. Can you spell hyocrite? Have you
ever *heard* the word before?

there for around 30 years. Vista seems to be no different, or possibly
the worse of the bunch from what I've been hearing.

MS-DOS didn't exist 30 years in 1978 and the first independent version of
windows was about 1985. So that blows your 30 year time frame out of the
water. Quite obviously, you believe most of what you hear and direct your
life on hearsay and innuendo without taking one moment to back up or confirm
anything that you've heard. Just as obviously, you haven't even seen Vista
in operation much less actually used it.

Very simply, you're just another flake running with the mob. Well, chicken
little, I'm here to tell you that the sky is indeed falling and that you
should take immediate shelter because you're about to get rained on big
time.