Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mystery DIY Object

On Aug 8, 5:04*am, John Rumm wrote:
wrote:
Playing with the new macro lens I took a pic of this - but now I
havent a clue what it could be!
http://i34.tinypic.com/aoun8o.jpg
Its almost certainly between 1/8" and 3/4" thick, and I'm pretty sure
its diy related - but Im damned if I know what it was! Sure looks
weird close up though

Any clues?

Very narrow sanding belt like on a B&D power file?

I dont have anything like that, at least not in that sort of size. And
for all the good suggestions there's one reason or another why it
wouldnt be one of them - I really dont have a clue what it is
ultimately

Strange how when you change scale its like being in another world.
Reminds me of the shrunk man in some film fighting a spider using a
sewing needle as a javelin.

NT