Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default Ford plant that the union won't allow in the US

On Aug 7, 1:11 pm, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
http://info.detnews.com:80/video/index.cfm?id=1189

It seems the UAW should be renamed the ANTI-UAW.

Interesting video of a modern manufacturing plant - right at the end,
occupying about 5 seconds, was the line that the Unions wouldn't allow
it to be built in the US. Who made the film, who paid for it - looks
more like an advertisement than a serious look at engineering
technology - and the Happy Smiling Workers - sorta reminded me of the
Soviet Union 1930's propaganda....

You accept this at face value - what happened to critical thinking?

Correct me if I am wrong, but Honda (and possibly Toyota) have plants
in the US, making a profit, making cars people want to buy - how did
they do it , in the face of the Luddite "Unions"?

Andrew VK3BFA.

Ideology - easier than thinking.
anon