Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT - IRS and the Economic Stimulation Boggle

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:01:32 -0500, cavelamb himself
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

I filed on time but haven't seen any "stimulus money" yet.

Did they send you a letter about it, Don?

No. They did want some backup for my 1040, which I sent immediately.
That may be an excuse for delay -- though they sure as hell didn't
lose any time cashing the check I submitted with my 1040 -- which was
somewhat larger than their "stimulus" check they'll send if and when
they get goddamned good and ready -- or not.