Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Transfer switch instalation problem

On Aug 7, 2:05*pm, (Dennis) wrote:
Hi All,

I want to install transfer switch for backup generator but am severely
restricted in my choice of locations. * Main 200-amp service entry is
in kitchen in our basement-less house and the spaces on either side of
the box are inaccessible for a variety of reasons, leaving only a
space in the wall directly below the main panel. * Is there any reason
why I should not install the TS upside down at that location? * (The
wiring harness of the unit I mean to buy seem to come out the bottom
of the TS.) * *

Dennis

Does the panel have 2 amp meters I dont know if they work acuratly
upside down