Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,sci.electronics.repair
ape shall not kill ape ape shall not kill ape is offline

Default Is there any good sight with advice on how to change cd/dvddrivers?

On Aug 7, 8:12*pm, "WSZsr" wrote:
Nothing to change. *The CD/DVD drive are diredtly supported by the operating
system. *What is the issue?

I need to pull out the old one and replace it with a new one. Is it
easy to put in an extra driver?

This is America so why do I have to press 1 for English??

"ape shall not kill ape" wrote in ...

I need to change the cd/dvd driver on my dell computer. It's an
optiplex standing computer. *any good sights that show how it's done?

thanks.- Hide quoted text -