Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas, electric and other hot subjects

In article ,
John Stumbles wrote:
And as for showers there's nothig quite as miserable as a shower off a
traditional system, unless you've got a fairly serious pump.

I have an Aqualisa fed via carefully routed and installed 22mm pipe from a
storage system and it's very, very good. It's pretty old and I dunno if
showers designed to work properly off a low pressure system are still
available. It gives a higher flow of water (at the required temperature)
than my mains supply is capable of - regardless of how it was heated.

--
*Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.