Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default patio cabinet (0/1)

Built a patio storage cabinet from stuff headed to the landfill. Pic
5 is what I started with. Used bottom frame, sides, and top from the
TV stand. Back is a scrap of plywood I salvaged from a packing crate
at work. Hinges and hardware are from the dresser top. Door frames
were cut on my table saw from part of the dresser top. The door
panels are from an old piece of paneling I tore out when remodeling a
room in my house a few years ago. My first ever "panel door". Shelves
a made from pieces I cut from parts of the dresser top. Paint is left
over exterior latex from painting the fake shutters on my house. Even
reused the screws from disassemblying the salvage. The only new stuff
is the latches to hold the doors closed.
I just get off on making somthing useful from junk.!!!

George (aka Bumhead)