Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacing Galvinized Pipes with C-PVC Pipe?

Cpvc is supposed to be good stuff. Pex appears to be the wave of the future,
though. Pex doesn't burst if it freezes, I'm told.

He's right, copper is too expensive.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tom" wrote in message ...
Hi, my house has a leak in the hot water pipe going to the 2nd floor bath
tub. A plumber fixed the leak then the pipe started leaking in another
spot. The plumber wants to replace all the pipes in the bathroom with
C-PVC pipes. He told he's been using C-PVC for years w/o problems. He
further states copper is way too expensive these days.
Want do you think?

Thanks