Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] no@spam.please is offline

Default My VRDS-7 doesn't read the TOC

Mark D. Zacharias ha scritto:
wrote in message

The KSS-240A is readily available - I get them from East Coast Transistor
Parts. 1-800-645-3516. They run about 35.00 plus freight. They're a little
more expensive because the 240 includes the RF amp, laser power, tracking
adjustments, RF balance etc all together as part of the pickup assembly,
unlike cheaper pickups like the KSS-213.

Mark Z.

Thank you Mark! Do you know anything more about the 3 different Sony
versions of the KSS-240A and how to recognize the correct one?
I found it on some german/uk spare part sellers too (I live in Italy and
shipping is likely faster), even at lower prices, but I'm wary of them.

Tony