Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Mystery DIY Object

wrote:
On Aug 6, 1:26 am, wrote:

Playing with the new macro lens I took a pic of this - but now I
havent a clue what it could be!
http://i34.tinypic.com/aoun8o.jpg
Its almost certainly between 1/8" and 3/4" thick, and I'm pretty sure
its diy related - but Im damned if I know what it was! Sure looks
weird close up though

Any clues?

NT

2nd clue time... I measured the yellow wire in the pic at 1mm
diameter, so the object must be 3.2 - 3.5 mm thick.

Every time I look at it I think hardboard, but the rounded edge and
corner dont fit with that, and AFAIK there isnt any hardboard where I
took the pic... I think its just going to be an Unidentified Landed
Object.

Modesty block?