Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default DSL problem

On Aug 5, 7:55*pm, " wrote:
On Aug 5, 4:49 pm, Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply

wrote:
Do you have a DSL filter on the line going to that DSL cable?

Mikepier wrote:
no help.
I know distance is not an issue because I tested that too. I "looped"
back the DSL line back down to where it comes in main telephone room
( basically doubling the distance) and it works fine. So I'm thinking
this is more of an inteference issue. Any ideas where to start? The
trailer is next to an MRI facility, not sure if that matters.- Hide quoted text -

might be a main filter in the main building.......

thats my guess

No this is a straight foward dedicated DSL modem, no phone lines.
There is no filter.