Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin Grant Erwin is offline

Default Evapo-Rust available at HF

Leon Fisk wrote:

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 17:52:59 GMT, Grant Erwin
wrote:

snip

So what's Evapo-Rust, and why would I want it?

Grant, do you ever read any postings made here by other
people? I guess not of you would already know what it is...

snicker only since about 1994 .. but somehow miraculously although I
vaguely recall hearing it mentioned, I actually don't know what it is
used for. The difference between asking actual users of a product and
googling on it can be significant at times. I'm real good at googling.

Let's see .. Google has archived 16,400 posts by me to this NG.
Google has archived 1,370 posts by you to this NG.

well, then.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington