Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Hill[_2_] Chris Hill[_2_] is offline

Default Replacing Galvinized Pipes with C-PVC Pipe?

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:42:26 -0400, "Tom" wrote:

Hi, my house has a leak in the hot water pipe going to the 2nd floor bath
tub. A plumber fixed the leak then the pipe started leaking in another
spot. The plumber wants to replace all the pipes in the bathroom with
C-PVC pipes. He told he's been using C-PVC for years w/o problems. He
further states copper is way too expensive these days.

My House is nearly 30 years old, the cpvc has been fine so far.