Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Your opinion on an accent tile

On Aug 5, 8:12*am, "Reg" wrote:
I like the color of this piece for a counter top I'm doing, but it's
actually thicker than the main tile and thicker than almost all tile I've
seen except maybe marble or granite. *I'm using 13x13 ceramic which is about
5/16" thick and this accent tile is 3/8". *Not too much thicker but do you
think it will look odd not being flush? *I'ts going vertical so won't be
stepped on.

Many other accent tiles at Lowes are this way also.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...ductId=20062-3....

I went to Lowes and bought it so I have it in hand. *I like it being a
little thicker but I'll have to sell the house too and don't want the job to
look amatuer, even though it is.

Your countertop tiles "are going vertical so they wont be stepped on"
ok I agree have another beer