Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like PC is following the path of B&D

On Aug 5, 2:19*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Aug 5, 11:39 am, "Swingman" wrote:

"Upscale" wrote

TV ad appears, but I'm willing to bet it's that guy with the black

beard
that I see hawking the Oxyclean.

Me too ... I hit the next button when I see a black beard, or, in the

case
of Brittany, anything that vaguely resembles a black beard.

You sick *******!
*tips hat*

Hehe ... that was some ugly, wot?!

I'll say... *shudders*.
Just showtagoesya that I could never figure out what the infatuation
was with that trailertrash.
She was cute, as a Mouskateer, has nice straight teeth, (maybe a
reason for her to be popular in the UK) tits 'were' perky, she could
dance.
So can(could) dozens of others. The Paparazzi went nuts with that
bearded clam crotch shot..(wooopsies just an accident).
Sooooo, Swingman, your ability to remind me of that horrid moment on a
bad newsday was NOT appreciated. 'k?

Now I need some brain-bleach. (vodka)

*shudders one more time*