Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jason4225@yahoo.com is offline

Default Racoons under the porch

On Aug 5, 6:05*am, wrote:
On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 00:10:21 -0500, Red Green wrote:
nick hull wrote in news:nhull-478FF5.06523104082008
:

In article ,
*Phisherman wrote:

I've seen skunks, groundhogs, chip monks, raccoons, possumsunder
decks but not squirrels. * I found trapping squirrels works very
well--either for relocation or making a very tasty soup.

Withracoonsthe only workable way is to trap them and terminate them.

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

What about trap and relocate?

Illegal in many places, and not terribly effective. If you have a "habitat" that
is attractive to these critters, there is always a supply of them waiting in the
wings to move in as soon as you create a vacancy.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks one and all for the answers. Lethal is illegal where she
lives and live traps just relocate members of an apparently
inexhaustable supply of racoons who ". . .move in as soon as (she)
create(s) a vacancy. . ."

-J