Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like PC is following the path of B&D

On Aug 5, 10:22*am, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote

"Hello Billy Mays Here here."
"Ever seen a tool this versatile? Turn one brick into two small ones
with enough material left over to decorate your garden?"
" A tool so versatile. you can crushhhh a pop can in one simple
action!" "Save on recyclable *storage space."
"Trouble opening this CD package?" "Try our new SMAKKUM tool."
"Handcrafted by decedents of Thor in our new Norwegian foundry."
"SMAKKUM" " Order today and we'll include this free hernia kit"
"Here's how to order..............."

Shades of Gallagher's "sledgematic".

Shades of Flintstone's BamBam?