Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like PC is following the path of B&D

On Aug 5, 9:55*am, "
wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:18 am, Robatoy wrote:

Nobody can look me in the eye and tell me that a 20-pound sledgehammer
is NOT a 'power tool'.

:}

Ha! *Amen!

And so versatile, too. *I am wondering why we haven't seen Billy Mays
Here selling them for something.

Robert

"Hello Billy Mays Here here."
"Ever seen a tool this versatile? Turn one brick into two small ones
with enough material left over to decorate your garden?"
" A tool so versatile. you can crushhhh a pop can in one simple
action!" "Save on recyclable storage space."
"Trouble opening this CD package?" "Try our new SMAKKUM tool."
"Handcrafted by decedents of Thor in our new Norwegian foundry."
"SMAKKUM" " Order today and we'll include this free hernia kit"
"Here's how to order..............."