Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default FWIW - OT MESSAGE HEADERS

On Aug 4, 1:23 pm, mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:10:32 -0400, Jack Stein wrote:
My money is on Thunderbird vs OE with to following protocol but I'm
always looking for MS getting something right...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Micro$oft has done many things both right and wrong, sometimes at the same time
and in the same application, IMHO..

What they almost always do well is marketing..
Just use ME operating system as an example of how you can sell **** in a bag, if
you market it enough..

How many of us, beginning with Dos, have been unpaid beta testers for M$?
Can we get a show of hands? lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Unfortunately, you can say that about almost all software producers,
and about many hardware producers, too. The computer industry as a
whole has gotten away with more screwing of buyers than any five other
industries combined, except, maybe, car makers who have had about a
half century more experience in screwing the consumer without Vaseline.