Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm Back - New Question About Grass

On Aug 5, 3:30*am, Kate wrote:
I posted here about two weeks ago concerning the problem I had in my
lawn about Johnson Grass (a weed). *I applied Roundup on the patches,
just like the lawn service company told me to do.

So far it is going OK. *I reseeded my lawn where the bad patches were,
and am already getting a little bit of new grass. *I reseeded last Weds..
and the temps were perfect - 75 - 85. *Now, we are back into the
mid 90's so I have been lightly watering a lot.

Now I am wondering what is the best way to mow this new grass.
Should I mulch it or bag it?

I won't be ready to mow until 3 - 4 weeks (my best guess), so I thought
I would ask this question ahead of time.

I am having my mower tuned up right now, and the blade will be
sharpened.

Thanks again. *Everyone's help is much appreciated.

Kate

Mow it however you mow the rest of the lawn, it doesn't matter.