Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Polishing hardware on kitchen cabinets

"PanHandler" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
Mark wrote in
:

I have nickle-plated hardware on my kitchen cabinets: hinges,
door-pulls, knobs, etc. The hardware has started to tarnish a bit,
especially those pieces that are used often. The knob on the drawer
where I keep my knives is turning dark gray in color and I want to
polish it up a bit. Unfortunately, I don't know how to go about
this without ruining something. What is the best way to go about
polishing my knob?

What is the best way to go about polishing my knob?

Are your right or left handed? :-)

Hey Red - looks like we're the only ones with dirty minds!
Joe

Nope. It's the quiet ones ya gotta keep an eye on ;-)