Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default FWIW - OT MESSAGE HEADERS

"Swingman" wrote

On that same note (corporate/government ineptness) can someone who has
qualified for Medicare longer than I tell why the hell a Medicare Card is
just that much bigger than a credit card so that it can not possibly fit
in
a wallet?

Reminds me of a (paper) newsletter that was sent out to support some kinda
special software that I needed to maintain. This was some odd size that
could NOT be put into any file, folder or binder. It created absolute havoc
because there was no way to store this much needed info. I raised hell
about it. So did a lot of other folks.

After a month or two, they relented and whined that it would cost a litttle
more to publish a standard sized newsletter that could actually be
stored/used properly. A year or two later it came out that they got the
idea from Microsoft. Why am I not surprised?