Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default FWIW - OT MESSAGE HEADERS

On Aug 4, 2:38*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"mac davis" wrote

How many of us, beginning with Dos, have been unpaid beta testers for M$?
Can we get a show of hands? lol

I once liked _most_ of what MSFT did, and still think that, in general, the
ultimate impact they have had on "personal computing" since the DOS days is
more on the plus side than the negative ... but not necessarily the way they
_did_ it.

That said, MSFT, like most corporations these days, appears to be currently
full of blithering idiots, .

On that same note (corporate/government ineptness) can someone who has
qualified for Medicare longer than I tell why the hell a Medicare Card is
just that much bigger than a credit card so that it can not possibly fit in
a wallet?

Just wondering ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

So it won't fit in a standard card reader? So the 'system' HAS to buy
the Siemens Hospital Installation Lobby's (aka ****) 'special' medical
card reader for....ermmmmm $11,786.00?.... plus their software and
proprietary cabling.
Now as that cynical or skeptical?... I'm going with cynical.