Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Pressure washer extension wands

On Aug 3, 9:51*am, "Bob" wrote:
Thank you to all who responded to my post about pressure washer extension
wands. You have certainly convinced me not to go the telescoping route.
However how about having a 79" regular extension wand in addition to the 36"
extension wand that came with the pressure washer? That way I would probably
need to go about 7 feet or so up the ladder to cover the 20' walls on my
house. *Is there still enough control available with a 79" wand?

If climbing the ladder is the problem, can you hire someone to climb
it for you? You really need to get up there to do a good job.