Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Way to go den ...

On 2008-08-04 21:12:47 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Bob Eager wrote:

One feels that in all of this, as always, dennis is protesting far
too much.

One wonders if he has a dark driving secret in his past...

Well its obvious that Andy shouldn't drive, maybe that's his secret?

Whatever it is, I suspect that, given the extreme hangups about this
that you have, yours is far worse.

Bob, Dennis has extreme hang ups about driving, speeding, smoking, Apple
Macs and God knows what else. How are you going to narrow it down to just
one dark secret?

He could keep a shrink busy for years.

Reminds me of the Fawlty Towers episode about the psychiatrists.

"There's enough material here for an entire conference"