Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Way to go den ...

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
dennis@home wrote:

Get some proper paramedics then!

That frankly is highly insulting to a dedicated & caring bunch of
people who spend years training and work long, antisocial hours for
relatively little reward.

I have nothing against paramedics, yours need retraining to become
paramedics.

You are a very sad man. I don't think I'm alone in forming that
opinion.

You are just confusing what paramedics are.

Ok then Dennis, educate us all and tell us exactly what a paramedic
is compared to an EMT - don't forget there are three grades of EMT
and two grades of paramedic within LAS.

We are waiting your words of wisdom.......

You are talking about ambulance technicians AFAICS.

No such thing.

While these are trained they shouldn't be attending cardiac calls as
they can't administer the required treatment.

They wouldn't, they don't exist. You might mean EMT's who are fully
trained in dealing with cardiac arrest.

Now go away and learn something before you start insulting others.

PS I hope that they get some medical training as well as a one day
course in driving the fast response cars.. having someone arrive ten
minutes early who can't do the required treatment is a waste of
time.

You really don't have a clue you ****wit do you? You clearly have
no idea just how well trained these people are.

*You* said they couldn't administer the required drugs.

Which required drugs was I talking about Dennis? Your memory appears to be
playing tricks on you again.

Just for the record an EMT3 can administer 18 drugs, a Paramedic can
administer 27, a Doctor on the HEMS unit can administer whatever he wants to
including Ketamine.

Now sod off I cant cope with someone as stupid as you!

Everybody else out of step are they?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk