Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Weston John Weston is offline

Default Freeview problems, reception or connections?

In article ,
says...

I must admit that I have had similar problems with SCART plugs - they do
not seem to be the most robust of connections - one of the TV's inputs
only works intermittently and you have to waggle the cable/prop it up
(similar to yours) - the other works fine!

The best ones I've found are flat scart cables. The cable weight
doesn't come at the end, causing the far end of the plug to pull out of
the socket. That said, they are of a lousy design where the socket
contact tension can reduce with heat or normal use, reducing the
pressure on the plug blade.

--
John W
To mail me replace the obvious with co.uk twice