Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Way to go den ...

On 03/08/2008 10:47, Andy Hall wrote:

We do accept that emergency vehicles should be able to travel faster
than the rest of the traffic and to make a lot of noise to encourage it
to move out of the way as well as notifying pedestrians of the approach
of the vehicle.

I know we're all supposed to be animal mad in this country, but I
wouldn't want to see anyone mown down by a speeding pet ambulance

http://www.vets-now.com/ambulance

To be fair it doesn't have blues'n'twos, it just cropped up on the local
TV news, I hope the drivers don't get delusions of grandeur ...