Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Way to go den ...

On 2008-08-03 20:05:36 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in messagenews:4895c7aa@qaanaaq..

.

If that question is asked of anybody and an *honest* answer is given,
we all value our lives above others in the final analysis. * * It'

known as self preservation.

That says more about you than you think.

It says the same about everyone who is honest.

Including the soldier (in Iraq?) who threw himself on top of a grenade
that was about to explode in order to help out his comrades?
Thankfully, he lived to tell the tale and receive the medal.

MBQ

There are always exceptions and they atract publicity. However, I
don't believe that this is the general case. It doesn't match human
nature or that of the rest of the animal kingdom.