Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Way to go den ...

"ARWadworth" wrote in message
om...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Andy Hall wrote:
On 2008-08-02 23:06:38 +0100, Andy Burns
said:

On 02/08/2008 22:47, Andy Hall wrote:

Only because a dog was involved.

If it had been a toddler? If the dog had pulled its owner over? All
sounds a bit too close for comfort to me.

So what is the solution?

- More ambulances so that they can statistically be closer to locations
where there is an emergency?

They don't return to base after a call, they go to RVP's to await another
call. Thats why you see them on bridges etc.

I wish they would not wait on motorway bridges. When you are doing over a
ton you think it is a speed camera as you approach the bridge.

They do that on purpose.
It catches the short sighted drivers out a lot.

Ever been for an eye test?