Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Finished Redwood Deck

Oh, the generator room is in the inside corner of the deck. the existing
utilities were all under deck level so I had to design a stairs and small
room for generator and leave utilities at original height to avoid a large
expense with wiring and plumbing/gas/water/etc....
jloomis
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message

Hope you all don't mind but I finally finished the Redwood Deck.
I know it is not the nicest building to go to but the owners are very
happy. 15 working days, from start to finish.....
Jack Hammer tear out of old concrete stairs,
Concrete piers pour,
Concrete stair pads,
Generator room,
Benches,
Railing.......etc.
jloomis

Looks beautiful.

Generator room? Must be around the side of the house.

I guess if you added a backrest to the bench you could have the 42"
railing
needed for a higher deck.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.