Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default Changing times

On Aug 3, 12:49*pm, mac davis wrote:
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:24:53 -0400, Gerald Ross wrote:
I ran out of liquid hand soap in the shop today. I looked around and
there were all those bottles of LDD that were left over when I got the
bowl soaking out of my system. Guess what I'll be washing up with.

Use it VERY sparingly... BTDT and takes forever to rinse off..

Beside the LDD is a nearly full gallon of white glue that I bought to
try to heal cracks. Should have spent the money on gas.

In a pinch, seal log ends with it?

Then there is *the propane fish fryer that never fried a fish. I
boiled a good many bowls, though, until I noticed that the cracking
statistics seemed unchanged. The rate is low with or without boiling.

Will it heat your shop this winter without exploding or burning the place down?
Sounds like you may need a yard sale, dude.. lol

I have a box of bottle stoppers that I made without thinking. This is
the bible belt and no one admits to drinking wine by buying a bottle
stopper. Is there a retrofit kit to make them fit a beer can? I did
sell two to a neighbor "for his sister". He never paid for them.

Well, I know your area doesn't have a lot of fancy cooking places, but
"gor-mays" sometimes have several types of olive oil and such...
Down my way, they're called "tequila bottle" stoppers. * ;-]

This year I'm making tree ornaments. *Hope springs eternal!

Holiday ornaments, right?
gotta be PC here..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

You've got to be correct with those things Mac, and leave the crooks
out of it, just call them "Christmas-tree ornaments" °¿°.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo