Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic azotic is offline

Default Large heat sink needed

Does anyone have a heat sink that they want to part with ?

My minimum size requirement would be 6" X 8" or bigger.

I finished my DIY 3-phase VFD and need a large heat sink for the IGBT's.
When i have the heat sink i will be posting a short video of
the VFD in operation. It was a fun project and very educational. I believe
that
building a VFD is well within the capabillities of the folks that hang out
here.
Once i find a freeware schematic program i will produce a schematic and
have it available on the web if anyone is interested in building a VFD. I
have
run some short duration tests using a 7.5hp motor successfully.

Best Regards
Tom.