Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Curt Welch Curt Welch is offline

Default Newsgroups access - sort of OT

"Steve W." wrote:
Curt Welch wrote:
wrote:

Sounds like paranoid bull **** to me. I don't even know who to ****
"Alex Jones" is. Never heard of him.

Cuomo is fighting KP, and I doubt he's fighting anything else (other
than crime in general). The ISPs are just dropping a service that
never had much of anything to do with their business because it's
becoming a political hot potato for them. Cuomo isn't against freedom
of speech - he's just against KP.

Cuomo is against free speech in many ways as well as being anti-gun and
another example of the Democrats in charge in NY. He is trying to build
a base for his own run for the governors office in a few years. Then on
to the BIG chair in D.C.

That could very well be true. I really don't know much about him or his
political views. I was just talking about what I head about him in
connection to the actions the ISPs took in dropping Usenet. There was
simply no evidence I know of that he was out to shut down free speech on
Usenet.

--
Curt Welch
http://CurtWelch.Com/