Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT - Broadcast Antenna Reception

George wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Anyone know if regular TV airwave broadcasting power is reduced at night?

No, ...

That's "no, as in TV stations don't do the FCC-mandated lower power at
sundown radio thing" to remove any possible ambiguity...

Thats pretty much how "digital" transmissions work. There are no snowy
or fuzzy pictures. It is all or nothing.

And I'm expecting we'll have the latter when the transition
occurs--nothing. We're on extreme fringe relying on translators already
so we'll be back to the dark ages of the 30's again.