Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - Broadcast Antenna Reception

Quickly looked for a NG to post this but didn't see one. Well, saw one but
it looked like a spammers feeding ground.

Anyone know if regular TV airwave broadcasting power is reduced at night?

Seems during the day a bunch of free digital TV stations come in. Sometime
in the evening around 11pm-12am they all go away (no signal msg). Pic is
crystal clear when it comes in. When they disappear, just the same as a
station that doesn't come in at all ever.

All I have in an old indoor antenna I tried just to see if it worked and
was quite surprised with this digital stuff. Most broadcast signals come
from the capitol about 45 air miles from me.