Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_3_] krw[_3_] is offline

Default Straightening S2S boards on the Table Saw

In article ,
says...
Morris Dovey wrote:

In my dreams! It's _really_ cheap luan-faced 3/4" plywood.

You can see just how cheap by following the link below and looking at
the 4th photo from the bottom of the page...

Unrelated question: It looks like your shop is in a garage? Is
there a problem with rust? I'm moving to Alabama next week and
finally will buy a table/cabinet saw (we're done moving for a long
while). Since basements are rare where there isn't ground frost I
was wondering what to do with cast iron tools.

BTW, a lot of good hints. Thanks.

--
Keith