Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Professionals Reply Only

HeyBub wrote:

I think it's a good idea. There are electrical hand tools (drills, saws,
etc.) that were made 50 years ago that still work swell.

But who would use them? Compared to today's products, these ancient models
are heavy, bulky, and limited in function. Heck, they don't even have
built in lights, bubble-levels, or radios.

LMFAO, I often wondered how well a bubble level would work on the top of a
drill. What a bunch of weekend warrior gimmicks. Give me a freakin break.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"