Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Simple Easy Storage Hooks

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

Ok, I know a lot of you guys are serious fabricators, but this was a
simple
easy thing I found to store some heavy extension cords and ropes out in
the
shop. I took a section of 1/2" EMT and bent the end into a nice U shape
with a conduit bender.

I do the same thing with discarded cable TV co-ax - the aluminum stuff
bends easily but still holds extension cords etc and never rusts

You must be talking about 500 hardline or something like that. Regular RG6
or even quad shield RG6 is to limber to make any kind of a hook. Either
that or I misunderstood and you are using it as twine.

Bobb La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com