Posted to alt.home.repair
larry larry is offline

Default OT Paperless

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

If I want to look up a bill, I go online. Paper bills are as
worthless as junk mail.

Try getting a copy of both sides of a 4 year old canceled
check on-line from your "safekeeping" checking account ;-)

Then call that bank for a copy ;-)

Some banks dump their copy/image in as short as 18 months.

Depends on your circumstances. I still get the paper phone bill (for
instance) because I need a paper copy for tax purposes anyway. I figure
I might as well have them send it to me so I don't have to remember to
print it out every month myself.

I like the irony of paying the phone company for internet
access so they can then bill me on-line. If only I could
charge everyone for the time and expense of paying their bills.

-- larry/dallas