Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default chainsaw purchase

You cannot say 'electric' and 'chainsaw' in the same sentence. You might
just as well get you a good sharp bow saw. you'll be just as happy.

"ssylee" wrote in message
I'm trying to decide between these four chainsaws (as I'm looking for
an electric powered one that is for tree trimming as well as cutting a
small evergreen tree in the front yard of the house:

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber
http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber
http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber

However, I'm having trouble finding out exactly the pros and cons of
each one. The guides that I've found on google don't help me very much
in terms of electric chainsaws for cutting down small trees as well as
trimming the branches. Would be very much appreciated to hear about
the guidelines from your experiences.